libldns.so.1 not found for ssh

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 14:10:36 PST 2016

Hi Justin,
On 13 February 2016 at 17:34, Justin Sherrill <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:
> It exists as a package for 4.4:
>
>> pkg search openssh-portable
> openssh-portable-7.1.p2,1      The portable version of OpenBSD's OpenSSH
>
> You are running 4.5, though... I don't see it in the repository for
> that.  I do see openssh-portable-devel not building, and no mention of
> the non-devel version:
>
> http://muscles.dragonflybsd.org/latest-failures/logs/errors/openssh-portable-devel-20150924.log
>
> Try building it on your own machine and see if that succeeds.  At
> worst, you'll have a similar error.
>
> (cd /usr && make dports-create-shallow if you don't have dports build files yet)
> (cd /usr && make dports-update if you do)
>
> cd /usr/dports/security/openssh-portable-devel && make

Great idea! It installed and complied fine now but I get a really
strange error when attempting to connect locally:
sean at localhost
fatal: getgroups: Bad address

I see /usr/local/bin/ssh is linked to libldns.so.1 at
/usr/local/lib/libldns.so.1 so it doesn't have that problem anymore.

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723
sip: jungleboogie at sip2sip.info