libldns.so.1 not found for ssh

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sat Feb 13 17:34:44 PST 2016

It exists as a package for 4.4:

> pkg search openssh-portable
openssh-portable-7.1.p2,1      The portable version of OpenBSD's OpenSSH

You are running 4.5, though... I don't see it in the repository for
that.  I do see openssh-portable-devel not building, and no mention of
the non-devel version:

http://muscles.dragonflybsd.org/latest-failures/logs/errors/openssh-portable-devel-20150924.log

Try building it on your own machine and see if that succeeds.  At
worst, you'll have a similar error.

(cd /usr && make dports-create-shallow if you don't have dports build files yet)
(cd /usr && make dports-update if you do)

cd /usr/dports/security/openssh-portable-devel && make