Future big ticket items in Dragonfly?

Carsten Mattner carstenmattner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:00:09 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:10 PM, patric conant
<mirage.computing at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but unless these suggestions come
> with some resources, I think we have our answer on the project direction,
> and as far as I can tell, Dragonfly is very open and welcoming to developers
> with a personal itch to scratch, whatever direction that might want to take
> the project, as long as it's not disruptive and inline with overall goals,
> but as far as suggestions from the peanut gallery go, I'm pretty sure that
> that and $7 US will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Of course but how is that different from what I just wrote when I said
whoever does the work decides what gets done? It's obvious and
to me at least this turned into a call for ideas. It's important to collect
feedback on what users would like to see to get a feel isn't it?