Using github for issues/collaboration

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 06:26:57 PST 2014

Hi Michael,

Honestly I don't see any compelling reasons in your email for us to
switch to Github. But I'd be interested in knowing what are those
collaboration barriers you see in Redmine.

We could say that many other projects are sucessfully using Redmine
for their issue tracking too.

Anyways, I have to agree with someone who's wiser than me in that
"Changing bug tracking system is not going to solve the tickets
themselves". So from my point of view there are other areas that would
need much more love than tracker itself :-)

Best regards,
Antonio Huete