[Fwd: BSD-Day 2010]

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Jul 15 20:03:12 PDT 2010

Gabor PALI sent along this note about BSDDay; I'm reposting it for him.
The "you" he's talking about is anyone willing to give a talk.

I would like to invite you as a speaker to Budapest (ELTE, Faculty of
Informatics) on November 20, 2010.  Many NetBSD and FreeBSD contributors
and developers have already shown interest in that, and it would be
pleasure to have you at the conference giving a talk about something
BSD-specific.

The details of the conference can be found on the FreeBSD wiki [1].

[1] http://wiki.freebsd.org/BSDDay_2010