coretemp module on newer i12/i13/i14 Intel silicon

Shingy shingy_shabooya at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 10:30:54 PDT 2024

Thank you for the response.

Here is a pastebin for freebsd14.1 boot verbose. Things are different at
a low level with acpi,  lapic and the SMP CPU attachments (all for
freebsd, 2 printed for dragonfly). I am unsure how to interpret the
differences. We were unable to get other Intel specific driver modules
to probe/attach which the standard "cpu" bus in DRIVER_MODULE. When
"hostb" is switched in (as in the amd specific modules) - identify/probe
execute.

https://pastebin.com/QUxA9nhX