Laptop keyboard does not work

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:20:19 PDT 2024

Hi Martin

Oh right, my bad, I assumed you're running the latest master with
Michael's patches! I believe if you'd upgrade to the latest master
(ask if you don't know how to do that) with the recent evdev patches,
everything will work. Use the xorg.conf I attached, where both
keyboard and mouse are driven by libinput. On my laptop, the default
evdev sysctl-s worked.

Best

Peeter