DragonFly lists mailman headers appear to be malformed

Robert Garrett robgar6000 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 04:28:56 PDT 2022

File types ?  Encoding? Perhaps?

________________________________
From: Users <users-bounces@> on behalf of Matthew Dillon <dillon at backplane.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 8:17:33 PM
To: Stephen Welker <stephen.welker at nemostar.com.au>
Cc: users at dragonflybsd.org <users at dragonflybsd.org>
Subject: Re: DragonFly lists mailman headers appear to be malformed

Worth a shot.  Ok, I've turned on dnssec in postfix on the machine.  And yah, our postfix configuration is ancient :-).  Lets run with it a bit and see if any problems develop.

I've attached our mm_cfg.py file.  I just added the MTA line this moment and restarted mailman, but it didn't make a difference.  The aliases are working properly (they are just sitting in the main aliases file).  We have a sgid wrapper on the aliases but that clearly isn't the issue.  The mail is generated via the queue runner mechanism and insofar as I can tell it is situated properly in ~mailman, process uid mailman, gid mailman.