DragonFly lists mailman headers appear to be malformed

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Tue Oct 11 11:17:33 PDT 2022

Worth a shot.  Ok, I've turned on dnssec in postfix on the machine.  And
yah, our postfix configuration is ancient :-).  Lets run with it a bit and
see if any problems develop.

I've attached our mm_cfg.py file.  I just added the MTA line this moment
and restarted mailman, but it didn't make a difference.  The aliases are
working properly (they are just sitting in the main aliases file).  We have
a sgid wrapper on the aliases but that clearly isn't the issue.  The mail
is generated via the queue runner mechanism and insofar as I can tell it is
situated properly in ~mailman, process uid mailman, gid mailman.