DragonFly 6.2 released

André Pfeiffer pfeiffer.ufsc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:58:29 PST 2022

Thanks Aaron!

Yes, I pretty much like xen and having DragonflyBSD as dom0 would be really
nice. But any other type1 hypervisor would do too as long it is bare metal.

Knowing that it is unavailable, is there anyone working on it? If none are
doing so, what can I do to get this job done? (I have never coded O.S. only
high level applications)

If I'm not mistaken, FreeBSD and NetBSD have Xen, right? Maybe I could use
it as basis to enable it on DragonflyBSD?

Thanks again,

Pfeiffer