The DFly website is down.

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Jan 7 21:15:09 PST 2022

Yah, sorry about that folks.  Down overnight on 2 successive days.  It
turned out to be a kernel memory exhaustion bug on the blade that is
routing the dfly network.  It also handles one of our backups and there was
a bug where the hammer2 bulkfree scan on the backups (around 64 million
inodes) ran out of kernel memory due to a depth deferral mechanism in the
recursive radix tree scan.  Should all be fixed now.   I'll have to start
thinking of ways to clean up H2 radix trees that get fragmented due to
constant file deletions and creations.