Presentation on DragonFly BSD ?

rempas at tutanota.com rempas at tutanota.com
Thu Feb 3 09:52:37 PST 2022

3 Φεβ 2022, 18:45 Από bugs at gnu.support:

> I know that is all off-topic. Now the way how you are virtually
> pointing fingers is now supposed to scare people or put them into the
> state of not thinking for themselves, like everybody must be same in
> the world? I have expected more analytical skills from people who use
> profound operating systems.
>
> --
> Jean
>
> Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
> https://www.fsf.org/campaigns
>
> In support of Richard M. Stallman
> https://stallmansupport.org/

Yeah, this is very common that I start realizing that using a non-retarted (Windows) OS doesn't mean that you have everything in order in your life. I'm using Linux since 2019 but was fanatic in my views till recently when I started realizing that this is not a good approach and it actually makes me miserable. Hope everyone can see and understand that. Everyone should be able to think and express their opinions and suggest things to others.

If you don't like them then ignore them, no reason to get fanatic and try to scare other people off. PEACE!!!