Problems with sites using Let's Encrypt certificates

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Wed Oct 6 12:47:01 PDT 2021

Antonio reports about the certificate verification problem
for the DragonFlyBSD package system:

>> There is a fix already available, please check:
>>
>> https://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/users/2021-October/404826.html

I saw that response when it was originally posted, but I have a newly
installed VM with no working package system, and no interest in
building kernels or anything else on DragonFlyBSD from remote source
code repositories.  What does

>> Only a 'world' upgrade is needed, please proceed with the usual
>> procedure

mean in my context?  The phrase "world" does not exist in the output
of "man pkg".

I need to install scores of packages on this VM before it can be used
for my work in software testing and development.