pkg: https://mirror-master.dragonfly.org/dports/dragonfly::6.0:xx86:64/LATEST/packagesite.txz: authentication error

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 07:31:37 PDT 2021

Hello to everyone.

I'm a new dragonflybsd user. Just installed today.

The problem that I have is related to the upgrade of the packages,that I
tried to do with the command :

pkg upgrade

The error I get is the following one :

Certificate verification failed for /O=digital signature trust Co./CN=DST
Root CA X3

SSL Routines: CONNECT_CR_CERT:certificate verify
failed:/home/justin/release/6_0/lib/libressl/../../crypto/libressl/ssl/ssl_clnt.c:1138: