Problems with sites using Let's Encrypt certificates

Jávorszky Balázs javorszky.balazs at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 06:05:22 PDT 2021

Hi,

For "world upgrade" is the following correct? Actually this is what I
did and it worked. I couldn't find a definite description of the process.

```bash
cd/usr
make src-update
cd/usr/src
# Check the branch:
# git branch -r
# Do the checkout if needed:
# git checkout DragonFly_whatever_release
# Note: I've had buildworld already before
make quickworld
make installworld
# Finished, no need for reboot.
# Note: the following produced errors:
# make -j$(sysctl -n hw.ncpu) installworld
```

Regards,
Balázs