mdconfig

Quelrond Q quelrond at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:58:07 PST 2020

Hello,

It is not my idea - using MD. The software I am trying to build uses it. Maybe it could be changed, but it is another history.
Is there any 'user-friendly' tool in DragonFly to manage jails? Like cbsd or iocage/iocell?

BTW, what is the reason to remove mdconfig if (anyway) md kernel module is present and loaded?

Peter