wifi drops out

Tse 1 at tse.gratis
Sun Apr 19 12:11:23 PDT 2020

Wow, thanks Jonathan!  I knew basically none of that, about pf, the power
or even the audio issue!

> I think you need more power man.  More juice! But that is not a
scientific opinion.

I've removed the powerd profile, shortened the extension cable, unplugged
stuff, and other minor things. Maybe I need a UPS for the laptop.  The
failure point is so random that it is hard to say if things have really
improved.  It can still drop out immediately, but has also stayed working
overnight.  These problems didn't happen on 5.4 or 5.6, but maybe that's
coincidence

> ahci0.5: Device BUSY: 80<BSY>
> ahci0.5: Device on port is bricked

> A third, perhaps fourth issue

Yeah :)

I had previously tried the quirks in for instance scsi_da.c, and checked
they were firing with kprintf.  No luck, but not really a problem either

> Read about iicbus.ko it might help you very much.
> Good luck

Thanks so much