wifi drops out

Tse 1 at tse.gratis
Fri Apr 17 12:18:44 PDT 2020

Thanks so much

The wifi works for a few minutes, or even an hour or so, before it
stops. Sometimes I get to load a single webpage, sometimes several
websites. I tried running without X11, so no browser, etc. Ping
worked, but later the wifi still dropped out

I reset the router, but still drops out

Those terminal details are here:
https://gitlab.com/gratis/wifi-dfly/-/blob/master/details

rc.conf is this, but have tried variations on that:
wpa_supplicant_enable="YES"
#wpa_supplicant_program="/usr/sbin/wpa_supplicant"
#wpa_supplicant_program="/raven/sbin/wpa_supplicant"
wpa_supplicant_program="/usr/local/sbin/wpa_supplicant"
wlans_iwm0="wlan0"
ifconfig_wlan0="WPA DHCP"
dhcp_client="dhcpcd"
dhcpcd_enable="YES"