Postfix users, heads up

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sun Jul 1 19:06:24 PDT 2018

I upgraded from 5.0 (compiled 2017-10-17) to 5.2 on Friday. Sometime today, my
laptop spontaneously half-rebooted, so I tried to shell into it from my DFly
box and found that Postfix was giving an error every minute. It now requires
that there be an smtpd_relay_restrictions or smtpd_recipient_restrictions (I
had neither) with a certain clause. I copied the parameter from one of my
other mailservers, deleted the check_client_access and check_recipient_access
clauses (zyxomma is accessible only via IPv6, the address changes once a
thunderstorm, and all the emali it gets is forwarded from another box), and
was up and running again.

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.