Ravenports, what's missing for you?

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Fri Aug 24 09:28:51 PDT 2018

On 8/24/2018 11:10, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 10:45 AM John Marino <dragonflybsd at marino.st> wrote:
>>
>> Well, it works so nothing is going to change.
>> Perhaps if you filed an issue at
>> https://github.com/jrmarino/ravensource/issues with more information
>> that "it fails" you could get some additional help.
>>
> The file pkgconf-1.5.3.tar.xz Authentication error
> => Coun't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
> => port manually into /distfiles and try again
> *** Error Code 1
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /port
>
> This is one that fails and because it fails the others do not work
> because they depend on this one.  I tried signing into github, but I
> am unable to verify the account :(
> Process stays hanging. Thank you for your help.

Well, as I implied earlier, I'm not going to use the mail list to
troubleshoot issues.  That's what the github Issues tab is for.
Plus didn't you say your workplace is blocking sites?  That's probably
what's stopping the download.

John

PS you don't really need to build yourself anyway.  the binary packages
are updated fairly regularly.  imagemagick will appear at some point.