compat?x

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Wed Jun 28 15:21:19 PDT 2017

The only port matching openjfx in a search is:
http://www.freshports.org/java/openjfx8-devel/

There's no requirement for compatx listed on that page.

But it has a requirement on gradle:
http://www.freshports.org/devel/gradle/

this does depend on compat.  See the makefile:
# Gradle depends on native-platform which has a native component that
# requires libstdc++.so.6, because it was compiled with g++.
# See https://github.com/adammurdoch/native-platform/issues/8
LIB_DEPENDS=	libstdc++.so.6:misc/compat9x

So there you go.  Gradle provides a binary for freebsd.  openjfx is
"skipped", it didn't fail.

John