Unable to recover hammer volume.

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 06:51:31 PST 2017

I don't think you can attempt to remove those in your situation.

But assuming your corrupted sectors as proper inodes and go on to rm
those files isn't really safe operation either. Since your ondisk
inodes are known to be corrupted from those dmesg lines, it's
possible/likely that something unexpected occurs during unlinking and
eventually hits assertion or destroy irrelevant sectors.

I think what's really missing in hammer1 (in terms of corruption) is
fsdb type program and fsck. Some (or many) filesystems do have fsck
even if they have some sort of journal equivalent.