Gnome Show Blank Screen

Mohammad BadieZadegan mbzadegan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:23:10 PDT 2015

*@Justin Sheril:*
I have this files in my /var/log/xorg.0.log:
unix_usb# cat /var/log/Xorg.
Xorg.0.log      Xorg.0.log.old  Xorg.1.log      Xorg.1.log.old
Is that must be only Xorg.0 Files or with Xorg.1 Files included?
Which one I should be read?
*@Bernardino Gonzalez*
Ok, When I try Xorg -configure it is drop me to blank screen like before!

--
[image: See you on my WEB] <http://933k.ir>