polkit does not start

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:22:12 PST 2015

Thanks for the tip. Can you tell me if there is a similar (elegant)
way to get GDB symbols in dport ports as well? In come cases there's
an OPTION which allows for gdb symbols, but in other cases there is
nothing. I ended up editing Makefiles by hand, which is probably not
the proper way.

Cheers,

Peeter