NFS and Samba Servers in DragonFlyBSD

Zachary Crownover zachary.crownover at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 02:47:36 PDT 2014

http://www.unixmen.com/how-to-install-samba-in-freebsd-9/

For the most part, following that will get you going for Samba. I think the
service name needs to be changed for rc.conf and the config file might need
to be adjusted slightly, but other than that, it'll get you up and running.
If I recall correctly, it's samba4 instead of samba.

--
Sincerely,

Zachary Crownover