Requesting for a project idea

Ishan Thilina ishan at ishans.info
Wed Jan 2 22:24:10 PST 2013

*Hi all,

Thanks a lot for the reply. But unfortunately, we were unable to find a
project which consists of enough research work which meets our expectations
and interest areas in DragonFly BSD project idea lists . However, we are
still in the process of finding a project idea for us.  So we will keep in
touch with your project ideas and if we grow an interesting on one of
already existing project ideas in DragonFly BSD or come up with a new
project idea related to DragonFly BSD, we’d definitely contact you back.*
*
*
*Thanks a lot for the support!.*
*