Dragonflybsd site seems to go down frequently!

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Dec 27 09:21:41 PST 2011

:
:Again the site is down (GMT 08:53:45 Decemeber 27, 2011). Make me
:worry whether I could really go for a dfbsd production server?!!!

    And there will probably be downtime in the future.  The machines behind
    our web site typically run the absolute latest development code and
    we expect there to be crashes or other issues, which we then go and fix.
    Since the project is small this is the only real way we can test the
    system.