Dragonflybsd site seems to go down frequently!

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Dec 26 11:27:27 PST 2011

:Is it only me or others also experience frequent downtime with the
:downtime. I experienced downtime several times and right now (GMT
:13:43 December 26, 2011) when I tried to access the official
:dragonflybsd.org site!

    No, we had some issues overnight, primarily a cpu hogging bug on
    avalon (which routes dragonfly's internal network via openvpn) which
    I thought I had fixed but hadn't.  The site should be accessible again.

					<dillon at backplane.com>