ITERATE ENTIRE HISTORY: Unknown error: 0

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:51:28 PDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Matthew Dillon
<dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:
>     Ok, it depends how old the kernel is.  We fixed the unknown error
>     a few days ago... update your kernel and possibly also recompile
>     undo.

Ok the kernel is 1 week old. I update the kernel and userland on every
wednesday.
I guess undo will be recompiled automatically when I update the userland?

>    snapshots 0d 1m ?  You have snapshots disabled and the retention is
>    set to 1 minute ?

I did it to disaable snapshot and remove the first snapshot.
Will that affect the history of file?

Thanks

--Siju