ITERATE ENTIRE HISTORY: Unknown error: 0

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Sep 14 11:58:19 PDT 2009

:Hi,
:
:DailyDevotions-Volume1.doc: ITERATE ENTIRE HISTORY
:        0x0000000130d20dc0 14-Sep-2009 13:59:18
:
:why did I get the unknown error at first?
:and why the first version of the file is not shown?

     Ok, it depends how old the kernel is.  We fixed the unknown error
     a few days ago... update your kernel and possibly also recompile
     undo.

:My snapshots configuration is
:
:dfly-bkpsrv# cat /Backup1/Data/snapshots/config
:snapshots 0d 1m
:prune     1d 60m
:reblock   1d 60m
:recopy    30d 60m
:
:Thanks
:
:--Siju

    snapshots 0d 1m ?  You have snapshots disabled and the retention is
    set to 1 minute ?

    A normal snapshots config line would be:

    snapshots 1d 60d
    (daily snapshots, 60-day retention).

					<dillon at backplane.com>