Crash in 2.2.2

Tim Darby t+dfbsd at timdarby.net
Thu May 14 12:59:30 PDT 2009

I have a machine that is a pf firewall, dns, ntp, and dhcp server
(nothing else running), which was running 2.0.  Last week, I did a
fresh install of 2.2.2 on it.  Yesterday, it crashed to the debugger
prompt with an uptime of approximately 4 days.  Unfortunately, the
person who rebooted it didn't note the error message on the screen.  I
never had a crash under 2.0.  I realize this report is pretty useless.
 If the machine does this again, what should I do at the debug prompt
to collect more info?

Tim