FLISOL08

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:11:28 PDT 2008

 Since this thread was posted in DFBSD diggest, I'm adding a link to
  the spanish post we did in our BUG blog for some further information,
  sorry i dont have a english version, lacking of time to do translation
  right now.
 http://bugdcubaar.blogspot.com/2008/04/flisol-2008.html
  Thanks Justin for the mention.
  Damian