parted integration

Victor Balada Diaz victor at bsdes.net
Tue Aug 22 11:11:21 PDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 09:16:39PM +0000, Csaba Henk wrote:
> So, that "its" means porting the whole low level stuff from GNU/Linux to
> a BSD environment. I'd re-ask the question on parted's ml, they might
> be able to point out more adequately how much work is needed for this.

I thought it would work out of the box with the wip port on
DragonFly, but seems i was wrong.

I've been looking at the way of porting parted and i don't think
that it's worth the hassle.

--
La prueba más fehaciente de que existe vida inteligente en otros
planetas, es que no han intentado contactar con nosotros.