No version tags on Preview?

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Sun Sep 4 13:33:58 PDT 2005

Forgive my naivete as I am just getting started working with
DragonFly.

Perusing the CVS web at

  http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src

I only find the "DragonFly_Preview" tag. Checking the obvious
/usr/src/sys/conf I find a subvers-DEVELOPMENT_1_3 file that lists
some versions: I know the difference between 4 and 5 is major.

So a couple of issues for the assembled that I have would be:

1) How do I get 1.3.4 source? This would be the source code to what is
on the Preview CD I was invited to try by the Wiki. I am presuming
what I just cvsupped from the DragonFly_Preview tag would be 1.3.5.

2) The handbook is completely out of sync. I am presuming (from the
cvs website) there is no RELENG_1_0_RELEASE tag at all, but the
handbook says it is the only tag available.

If someone properly summarizes the state of affairs of the tags,
I'll take 5 minutes and put it in the documentation (again presuming
you are using some form of docbook).
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at xxxxxxxxxxx

At the football game, Nasrudin got thirsty. "I'm going to
get a drink of water," he told his friend. "And one for me,"
said the friend.  In a few minutes, Nasrudin came back. "I
tried to have a drink of water for you, but I found after I
had had my own drink that you were not thirsty after all."