pkgsrc bulk build results

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Aug 31 12:41:00 PDT 2005

On 31 Aug 2005, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

Package                    Breaks  Maintainer
lang/tcl                   139     jwise at xxxxxxxxxx
What's broken with this? I thought I had the necessary patches in my
patch set.
I haven't used all of your patches yet. And this bulk build was started
before some patches were put in place.

graphics/netpbm            103     adam at xxxxxxxxxx
Hm. What is broken here?
error: invalid lvalue in assignment

Due to newer gcc I think.
I already found and tested fix. Will commit soon.
. ..
graphics/gdk-pixbuf        56      tech-pkg at xxxxxxxxxx
I thought I had a patch for that once in the past. How does it break?
I tested your patch and will commit.

www/apache                 56      tech-pkg at xxxxxxxxxx
Is that apache 1.3 or 2.0? 2.0 should work.
This is 1. This failed due to "vulnerabilty" check. We need to find if
there is a security issue and fix.

converters/wv2             44      markd at xxxxxxxxxx
No idea at the moment, not sure whether I had it working before.
configure isnan detection problem. I don't know but I reported to wv2
bugzilla. Workaround is:
CONFIGURE_ENV+=                ac_cv_lib_m_isnan=yes

textproc/libxml            44      rh at xxxxxxxxxx
Don't know about this either.
I used distfile already on machine which was wrong size (partial download
I assume). This is working now.

As I find issues, I look in your pkgsrc.diff. It is much appreciated!

 Jeremy C. Reed

	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/