pkgsrc bulk build results

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Aug 31 11:46:01 PDT 2005

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Matthew Dillon wrote:

   The report shouldn't eat up all that much bandwidth (at least not compared
   to e.g. downloading the package sources), so I wouldn't worry about it.
The report links to the build logs which are many megabytes in size,
totalling:

573M    /unused3/reed/pkgsrc/DragonFly/pkgstat/20050829.0729
646M    /unused3/reed/pkgsrc/DragonFly/pkgstat/20050830.2036
I will be removing old logs, but they are useful to show pkgsrc developers
where it last failed.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/