Dutch LinuxWorld

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 23 13:11:24 PDT 2004

Douwe Kiela wrote:
Hello there,

I was reading the .nl edition of Linux Magazine and found a large
advertisement for the LinuxWorld expo in Utrecht, the Jaarbeurs building. I
know there's some active Dutch people that read the DragonFlyBSD lists
(asmodai@, Martin P. Hellwig, etc.). Wouldn't it be a cool idea to get a
DFBSD stand up there? :-)
Just a suggestion...
You mean the one on page 10 ? ;-)
I like the idea, but I seem to fail to imagine what to show, only
showing a PC with DF on it seems rather boring. What story is there to
tell except there is something thats called DragonFlyBSD?

However I could probably get free on the 14 oktober and maybe even 13,
but thats rather unsure. I also can bring 2 of my HP LP1000r netserver
with me (need wheels then, and somebody with a license), but then again
what to do with it?

--
mph