[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3142] (Feedback) lib/libdmsg: Unbreak using new API EVP_CIPHER_CTX_new()

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Sat Jan 7 01:44:51 PST 2023

Issue #3142 has been updated by daftaupe.

Status changed from New to Feedback

Hello,

is this still relevant ? We are using LibreSSL in base now.
I have no knowledge of lib/libdmsg being broken at the moment. For what it's worth, it seems that most changes from the commit linked ended up in https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commit/a988b43e78629a379190205ccd368b35bf4fb239

Submit #3142: lib/libdmsg: Unbreak using new API EVP_CIPHER_CTX_new()
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3142#change-14452