[DragonFlyBSD - Submit #3031] (Closed) Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible

bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org bugtracker-admin at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Fri Jan 6 12:24:36 PST 2023

Issue #3031 has been updated by daftaupe.

Status changed from In Progress to Closed

@ftigeot pushed the following commit https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commit/4be47400997875399098ad904fb4ca65b3244cca which brings drm/radeon version to the one of Linux 4.10.17.

I'm closing as we now have a more recent version in base.

Submit #3031: Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible
http://bugs.dragonflybsd.org/issues/3031#change-14451