Sync of FICL with FreeBSD

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Mon Sep 26 14:48:38 PDT 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:27:36 +0200
"Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Attached is a patch to sync FICL with FreeBSD. It's supposed to fix
> strange errors people have seen with the bootloader.

I'm 99.997% sure that the only functional change in this patch is to
CFLAGS.  The TESTMAIN stuff is so that the loader can be run inside an
already-booted operating system, for testing.  (Also, FYI your CVS is
replacing perfectly good filled-out $DragonFly$ tags with empty ones - I
don't know why it does this, mine did it too at one point - but it's
kind of a problem because it blows up the diffs with noise.  The only
cure I found was to blow away and re-checkout the sources...)

-Chris