openssh4.0 upgrade

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Mar 22 00:42:22 PST 2005

-On [20050320 20:02], Matthew Dillon (dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    If you can narrow it down further it would reduce the amount of code I
>    have to wade through to try to track it down.  Unfortunately, FP traps
>    tend to be delayed which makes tracking down the actual source difficult
>    to say the least.

I am trying to, time is limited right now though.

Anyway, got to test a kernel without CPUTYPE=k7, it gave the same problems.
So it is not something from GCC screwing up when setting CPUTYPE explicitly.

Next is going from 1st of March onward in testing the kernel sources.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Sometimes the Heart sees what is invisible to the Eye...