Cleanup Base: fetch

Liam J Foy liamfoy at sepulcrum.org
Wed Jan 5 08:31:38 PST 2005

On Wed(05)/Jan/05 - , Jeandre du Toit wrote:
> I am sorry, like I said before this is the first time I submit
> patches. I actually have no clue what you are speaking about. If you
> don't mind explaining I am sure that whatever it is you are asking
> won't be a problem.
>

> Jeandre du Toit
>

> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:39:24 +0100, Eirik Nygaard <eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 11:26:12PM +0200, Jeandre du Toit wrote:
> > > Hi,
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > do you want to get the fetch and libfetch updates done in the FreeBSD tree as
> > well? Almost every patch could be applied cleanly, except for some printf
> > changes that depend on gcc3-ism.
> >
> > --
> > Eirik Nygaard

Hello,

What he basically means is look at the changes FreeBSD have made to there
libfetch and apply them to our tree(our libfetch).

If you wish to do it, you can look at :
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/lib/libfetch/

The above URL will show you the changes FreeBSD have made.

Once you have applied them to our source, diff them (like you did in your
other patch) and send them to submit at . If you require any help, please feel
free to ask.

--
- Liam J. Foy
<liamfoy at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>