style patch to arp(8)

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Wed Mar 17 20:59:20 PST 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:04:27 -0800
Chris Pressey <cpressey at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Patch:		arp.c.diff
> Type:		style(9)
> 		2. No space, yes parens after sizeof.
> 		3. No space, yes parens after return.
> Testing:	no functional changes; compiles, runs.
>
> -Chris

OK, now that my annoyance level has proven sufficient for me to be
blessed/cursed with commit privledges/responsibilities (thanks Matt!),
I'll start revisiting these patches and lighting fuses under them.

In that vein: if there are no objections to the above-mentioned patch in
the next three days, I'll commit it.

In the near future I'll be following the same general modus operandi
as I have been, to ease into this.  That is, I'll still post patches to
submit@, except they'll have timeouts.  And to reduce bandwidth, I won't
actually attach the patch, I'll just post a URL.

-Chris