Heimdal rename patch

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Nov 25 04:13:16 PST 2003

-On [20031125 12:52], Emiel Kollof (coolvibe at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Side question: What's the best way to import stuff from FreeBSD CURRENT
>into DragonFly? Is the stuff in FreeBSD CURRENT newer/better than what
>we have?

It totally depends on the piece of code in question.  Ask and either
Matt or me can call the shots on that.

Right now I am trying to get the entire make release to work again.  The
kernel grew considerably.  I need to devise a total new infrastructure
for us, but right now trying to see if I can make the floppies
optional/non-fatal.

I never got back to Heimdal after my eBones work.  I'll give this a
whirl later on.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/diary/
No stars tonight, they have all ceased.  No moon tonight will cast its
gleam... just a single flame lighting my journey...