src/include __P() removal

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Thu Nov 13 08:36:49 PST 2003

On Nov 13, 2003, at 11:20 AM, Craig Dooley wrote:

Sorry about the libipsec and libc_r problems yesterday, but this
removes
all __P() from src/include.  I dont understand why the bug was
triggered
in gnu/usr.bin/as before, but the patch also fixes it.  Is there
interest in bringing binutils 2.14 into the tree?  I dont think theres
much that has been updated besides removal of gasp and some source code
re-org
Does a new binutils prevent us from having to manually patch the gnu as
?

-DR