cvsweb procmail filter

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Nov 1 10:25:38 PST 2003

:I have modified the script that was made for FreeBSD so a link to each of
:the modified filen in a commit mail will be added to the bottom of the
:mail. Just in case someone else would like it I have attached it to this
:mail.
:
:--=20
:Eirik Nygaard
:eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx

    Actually what I'd really like to do is integrate URL generation into
    the commit message as well as also append the patch set directly to
    the commit message, so everything is in one convenient place.

    This would require modifying CVSROOT/log_accum.pl.  I don't think it
    would be too hard to do, but a perl expert could do it faster then
    I could :-)