about virtio driver porting from FreeBSD

Stéphanie Ouillon stephanie at minet.net
Wed Mar 30 06:19:05 PDT 2011

    Le 30/03/11 15:01, Pratyush Kshirsagar a écrit :
      cite=""
      type="cite">Tim created a block driver that is separate from this
      implementation. We needed the virtio.c for N/W driver support and
      later we would have tried to clean all the things. I think if you
      load the block driver module only then it should work. We were
      mostly trying to get ev
      every thing up and then do the cleaning work.
      I hope Tim would better explain this if you still have some
      doubts.

    Okay, I thought it was something like that when I saw the code to
    write the timeline :)
    Thank you for your answer

    Stéphanie

      cite=""
      type="cite">

      - Pratyush.

      2011/3/30 Stéphanie Ouillon <span
          dir="ltr"><<a moz-do-not-send="true"
            href="mailto:stephanie at minet.net">stephanie at minet.net>
          0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);
          padding-left: 1ex;">
           Le 29/03/11 23:06,