Repository changes coming up

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Nov 12 03:11:39 PST 2008

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 4:31 AM, Matthew Dillon
<dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:
   We will be moving the master repository from CVS to git this week.
   corecode is heading up this task.
   Once the master repo is in git the mercurial mirror will be set up, and
Should we import certain version of git into base system?
I don't think this is necessary.  Git only once had a incompatible repo
change, and that was one week after the first release.

We will have much less trouble if we will use git from pkgsrc.

cheers
  simon
--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low €€€ NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /