URGENT: [diagnostic] cache_lock: blocked on 0xda5265a8 ""

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Sun Sep 9 16:23:20 PDT 2007

Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> writes:
>    The NFS fix?  I committed it to HEAD.  Would you like me to commit
>    it to the 1.10 branch too?

FWIW I'm getting the messages on 1.8. :)

 [diagnostic] cache_lock: blocked on 0xc2368fb8 "libc.so.6"
 [diagnostic] cache_lock: unblocked libc.so.6
 [diagnostic] cache_lock: blocked on 0xc2368e78 "ld-elf.so.2"
 [diagnostic] cache_lock: unblocked ld-elf.so.2

A bunch of these occurred right after an NFS server of mine rebooted.
They stopped after 10 minutes and my 1.8 system is not panicing
thankfully.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

We may eventually come to realize that chastity is no more a virtue
than malnutrition.
                -- Alex Comfort