slip preview tag?

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Oct 18 09:18:03 PDT 2006

:
:On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 11:55:33AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:>     Good idea.  I'll do it right now.
:
:Speaking about good ideas. What's the status of dfBSD ? and how's all of
:that atomic VFS work going etc... ?
:
:bill

    Progressing, but slowly.  The plan is pretty solid but the code is
    complex enough that the only way to reduce the development cycle is
    to take a side track and implement process virtualization technology
    to support running a kernel in userspace.  I'm not going to try to
    make it efficient, but I definitely intend to make it useful.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>